Will Hair Transplants Ever Fall Out Hair transplantation is not only done on the head area, it can also be done on the face and body area in men, many men need to regain the density of the beard to complete the attractive appearance, and this is done by taking hair follicles from the donor areas of the scalp and caring for the beard parts.
Hair Transplant Steps
- It sterilizes the donor area where the surgeon has removed the hair.
- It numbs the donor area with local anesthesia.
- It adds grafts with one of two methods: Slide hair transplant or FUE hair transplant.
- It numbs each treated area with local anesthesia.
- Makes small holes for grafts to be implanted.
- Cover the operation area with gauze or a thumb bandage.
How Long Does A Hair Transplant Take?
The duration of the hair transplant operation depends on the size of the area that needs to be transplanted, and while the process can take four to eight hours, you may need to repeat the procedure later if you are not satisfied with the results.
You may need to stay home until the crusts and redness on your scalp disappear completely, and you can use antibiotic cream for two weeks after the procedure.
- This process is not painful.
- It doesn’t take long to heal.
- The procedure does not take long and does not require many adjustments.
- You get a natural-haired chin that grows at the same rate as the original hair.
Will hair transplants ever fall out; first two month hair will fall out, but it will grow again. Ten 6 mounth you will start to have permanent hairs. And hair will fall as natural period, in a day 50- 100. But do not worry. They will grow up again. Cause your hair is natural. It must fall and grow!