Why Hair Transplantation Side Effects There are several complications and possible hair transplantation side effects associated with any surgery, including hair transplant surgery, and these include:
- Numbness and tingling
- Pain at the operation site.
- Itching caused by the appearance of flakes.
- Slight swelling at the operation site.
- Low probability of infection.
FUE hair transplantation involves the extraction of hair follicles one by one from the donor area. The extraction process is carried out with devices called manual staples or micromotors. The hair units taken are called grafts. One of the grafts may contain single, double or triple hair cells. This extraction process is performed with devices called manual staples or a micromotor. The hair units taken are called grafts. One of the grafts may contain single, double or triple hair cells. FUE hair transplantation is painless and there is no need for incision, recovery is usually faster and the doctor does not need surgical sutures.
Success Rate In Hair Transplant Surgery
- In general, the success rate of hair transplantation is over (95%).
People who are not candidates for hair transplant surgery:
- People who experience poverty and weakness in areas that are candidates for hair removal (hair bank)
- Patients suffering from severe and intense hair loss.
- Patients taking medications that cause hair loss, including those used in chemotherapy.
Possible risks of hair transplant surgery:
- Lack of hair growth
- Traces remain
Frequently Asked Questions
Is hair transplant painful? With the presence of local anesthesia, you will never feel the surgery, but it is normal to feel some pain after surgery.
Will the transplanted hair grow? Yes! The transplanted hair grows like the rest of the hair, but the growth rate may be less than the other hair areas.
Will the transplanted hair look natural? Yes! The transplanted hair will look very natural and the more the transplanted hair will look natural.