Why hair transplant; Since natural hair is transplanted from the donor areas of the same person, you do not need to do much preparation.
- Its cost is minimal compared to other cosmetic operations.
- There is little possibility of complications.
- Hair grows for a lifetime.
- You can give your hair the shape you want after it grows out.
- Also, if you want to use short, the tracks will not be visible.
The side effects of a hair transplant include the risks that can be expected from any other surgery and include the following:
- The appearance of scars
- Loss of sensation
- Numbness in the treated area
- Not enough new hair growth
However, the success rate is between 95% and 98%. These risks are very small.
When Is Hair Transplantation Done?
You can use it for the hair transplant procedure in the following situations:
- If you have a scar or defect from a previous injury or surgery and you want to hide it.
- If you have bald areas or have alopecia, hair growth is reduced or completely lost again;
- You are healthy and fully equipped.
- If there are donor areas on your scalp to be taken and transplanted.
After Hair Transplant
You may experience some swelling and pain on your scalp, so you may need pain relievers for a few days after the procedure.
The surgeon will leave the bandage or gauze on you for at least a day or two after surgery.
Your doctor will prescribe an antibiotic or anti-inflammatory a few days after the procedure.
Scales will appear on the donor and the treated areas, which will usually disappear over time after 15 days.
Why hair transplant; because it is effective, permanent, cheap in Turkey and easy! And you will have hair forever!