Why Hair Transplant Side Effects If the hair transplant does not give the necessary cosmetic results or causes damage or complications that should not occur, but it is not possible to accurately evaluate the results of the operation for at least one year after the hair transplant, it is considered a failure.
Why hair transplant side effects, damages that may occur after hair transplant and are indicative of the failure of the operation are as follows:
- The donor areas are deformed due to the excessive accumulation of the hair in them.
- The transplanted roots are shed from the scalp in the first days after the operation.
- Gaps arise in areas of operation in the final stages of the completion of the results.
- Obtaining an unnatural appearance in the transplanted hair.
In addition, some unexpected complications such as severe bleeding or rejection of the transplanted hair, which are rare symptoms as a result of an error in the procedures, or other diseases that the person suffered before the operation may be caused by the inability to treat.
Among the most important and common reasons for hair transplant failure are:
- Not doing the hair transplant in a reliable center or a doctor with the necessary experience and competence.
- Not paying attention to correct examinations and analyzes during the consultation or not answering the doctor’s questions adequately.
- According to what the doctor told him, the patient is not fully prepared for the day of the operation.
- Failure to follow the doctor’s instructions, instructions and recommendations after hair transplant.
- The patient who notices an unexpected side effect after the operation should not consult his doctor immediately.
With the request of the Crown Health Group team, all patients will have a 100% successful hair transplant, and they will attain the aesthetic appearance they want in full health and fitness without any complications or problems. If you have any questions or inquiries you can contact our medical team directly or include them in the comments for your benefit.