Mahmut Cengiz M.D
Dr Mahmut is performing medical aesthetics and hair transplants in Crown Health Group with this 17 years of experience. He was graduated from Cinar High School and took his medical training in Dicle University, the faculty of medicine.
After his graduation from the faculty of medicine, Dr Mahmut Cengiz started to work in Zonguldak at the State Hospital for 2 years. After Zonguldak, he worked in Ankara and Mardin for many years. Dr Mahmut Cengiz has been working in Istanbul since 2012.
Strictly following the principle of patient focused approach, Dr Mahmut Cengiz always understands the needs of the patient first and performs the procedure afterwards.
Fields of Expertise: Medical Aesthetics (Botox, Filler, Mesotherapy), Hair Transplantation (FUE, DHI, Sapphire Percutaneous).
- 1999 – 2006 Faculty of Medicine, Dicle University, Turkey
CAREER & PROFESSIONAL ACTIVITIES
- 2007 – 2014 Zonguldak State Hospital
- 2014 – Hair Transplant Specialist at Liv Hospital Ulus, Turkey
PROFESSIONAL ACHIEVEMENTS AND AWARDS
- 2012 – 2012: Turkish Medical Association, Society of Medical Aesthetics
- 2012 – 2017: Occupational Medicine Certificate