Hamid Aydın M.D
He was born in 1969 in Batman, Turkey, into a family of Turkish, He graduated from high school which was one of the top grade schools in Ankara.
After graduating from Diyarbakir Medical University in 1993, immedietly he commenced his profession as a Doctor of Medicine at military service in Kusadasi.
He initiated his profession in the field of Medical Tourism specially Aesthetic and Hair restoration department since 2000. He was first person who brought medical treatment for international patients in Izmir and Kusadasi.
One of his goals was achieving more knowledge in his profession and depends on this purpose he participated in the conferences associated with Aesthetic and Hair loss treatment around the World.
During 13 years, he has provided training programs in accordance with HRS Technique for hair treatment and hair transplantation to doctors, nurses and health tourism corporations from many countries all over the world.
He has been a member of ISHRS (International Society of Hair Restoration Surgery) for many years. He has been present at TV channels, TV programs, newspapers, magazines, websites and international publications associated with Hair loss Treatments.
Dr Hamid Aydın is currently the president of SAÇDER (Hair Healthcare and Hair Transplantation Association) in Istanbul, Turkey.
- 1987-1993: Medical University
- 1993-1994: Adıyaman Military Service
- 1994-2007: Aydin Kusadasi Health Center
- 1998: Medical Office Certificate Program
- 2003-2006: Emergency Medical Training Programs
- 2004-2011: Medical Aesthetic Training Programs
- 2004-2011: Botox-Filler Training Programs
- 2004: Laser Hair Removal Training Programs
- 2005: FUE Hair Transplant Method Training Programs
- 2005: Hair Mesotherapy Training Programs
- 2004: Electro Acupuncture Training Programs
- 2008: Acupuncture Specialist Training programs
- 2010: Fractional Laser Training Programs
- 2010: Hair Restoration Educational Programs