Is hair transplantation permanent; Hair transplantation is generally more successful than over-the-counter hair restoration products, but there are some factors to consider:
- Fully transplanted hair usually grows in three to four months.
- Transplanted hair, like natural hair, can lighten over time.
For people who have hair follicles under the skin and who have asleep hair follicles, the operation may not be successful to a large extent, but it can no longer grow.
While the operation is more effective in people who experience baldness, natural hair thinning or injury or accidental hair loss, in other cases it is not as effective as follows:
- If you experience significant hair thinning, there will be no hair left in the donor areas where hair is taken for transplantation.
- If you experience hair loss due to chemotherapy or other medications.
- If you have diabetes.
Post-Hair Transplant Tips
Is hair transplantation permanent; In order for the results to be permanent, you should definitely listen to the doctor.
- You should not wash your hair for three days after the procedure.
- Hair should be gently washed with a specially formulated shampoo and conditioner.
- While combing your hair, do not apply pressure directly to your scalp with shower water or pressure.
- Do not wear a hat or sweat excessively on your scalp.
Male Candidates For Hair Transplantation
The success rate in hair transplant increases in people who have baldness problems and natural hair thinning, as well as those who lose their hair as a result of an accident or injury, and the age must be over 25 years old.
Results Of Hair Transplantation
After the operation, all you have to do is to be patient because you will notice the hair loss in two to three weeks after the operation, but do not worry, the hair will grow back in two to four months and you can regain the visible hair. You will have normal hair for most of the operation one year later.