Hair loss is an exhausting thing, but so is the thought about getting a transplant. It may sound scary, but a hair transplant is an easy process to recover it.
Hair transplant has improved steadily over the last five decades. Especially with the advancement of technology, new techniques started to rise in the industry. One of the most contemporary methods is FUE. That technique was developed at the beginning of the millennium era, 2000’s. In 2005, it spread all over the world, and since then, FUE hair transplant has become the most preferred and popular technique of all time.
What is FUE?
FUE stands for Follicular Unit Extraction. We can say that it is a microsurgical procedure, meaning it is not a traditional surgery. Our doctors apply this method with a small device, a diameter of 0.6 mm. Thanks to it, we can remove the hair follicles from the donor area, and it transfers them to the recipient area. It usually takes 4-6 hours to complete the operation.
How good is FUE Hair Transplant?
Are you thinking about getting an FUE hair transplant but also you are hesitant about the procedure? Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. Here is what you need to know about the effectiveness of FUE hair transplant.
- If you want to have a painless and permanent hair transplant, FUE is for you. What is better, you won’t experience pain, as the doctors extract the follicles with a tiny device. Even after local anesthesia’s effect is over, you won’t feel any pain.
- Nobody can tell the difference; whether you had a hair transplant or not. That is because we transplant your hair follicle to the follicle, so the results are more natural-looking. It will be as if you didn’t have a hair transplant!
- If you are worried about the side effects or if you have sensitive skin, don’t you worry. There are no side effects of FUE hair transplant.
- FUE hair transplant does not leave any scar behind as it is not a surgical operation.
- With FUE, doctors can transfer thousands of follicles, just in one session. A session takes about 4-6 hours. You can have the hair transplant in a day and go back to your daily life!
- Due to the fact that it is not a surgical operation, it has minimum risk, even no bleeding. That also means that there will be no troubles after the transplant.
- The best part about FUE hair transplant, the results are permanent!
Considering all of these, FUE hair transplant is the best option for you. In case you want to learn more about the procedure, you can get in touch with us.