Hair Transplant On Beard ? It is a cosmetic procedure that helps to restore the hair in the beard area in men by transplanting the natural hair taken from other parts of the body (donor areas), usually from the neck, and then transplanting it to the treated beard area. Details for hair transplant on beard are below.
Preparing For A Beard Transplant
Initially, you should see a doctor so he can determine the cause of the hair growth.
- Your doctor will ask about the medications you take as well as your health condition.
- Doctor may ask you to take a blood test.
- Doctor will perform a physical examination to determine the appropriate procedure for you, and also examine the donor areas where you will receive hair.
The doctor determines the number of roots needed to achieve the desired result and discusses the expected results of the surgery with you.
How Is The Beard Growing Process?
The doctor removes the hair follicles from the donor areas in one of two ways:
FUT: After a slice is taken to separate the hair follicles from the donor area. The surgeon closes the place with stitches.
FUE hair transplantation: Hair follicles are extracted one by one from the donor area. Resulting in the formation of thin circular holes that do not require stitches.
The surgeon then implants the hair follicles in the area marked with scars on the beard, and this process may take a long time because the hair transplant on beard area is a sensitive area and there is a possible risk of bleeding.
Results Of Beard Transplantation
- You should wait for the transplanted hair to fall out 2-3 weeks after the procedure.
- New hair grows again in up to four months after the operation, then hair growth naturally increases over time.
- The real results of the operation appear about six months later.
The final results of beard growth can be expected approximately one year after the operation.