Hair Transplant For Alopecia ? Baldness, especially for men, is always a matter of judgment and self-esteem, but it is no longer a permanent condition!
After reaching an advanced stage, shampoos, ampoules, medicines are useless for follicles. Hair transplant comes into play here. It is the most effective way to solve the problem. It is necessary not only for well-being, to avoid cases of excessive isolation and depression, but also to prevent other problems such as cancer.
Istanbul Hospital for Alopecia
Crown Health Group was founded in Istanbul on hair transplantation and is an institution dedicated to the research, diagnosis and treatment of hair and scalp diseases.
Androgenetic alopecia disease, which has hereditary factors, affects more people than we think. And the way the patient copes with it is extremely effective in their daily life. Alopecia is still associated with premature aging. It is something that can damage confidence and create a personal and social barrier.
Factors to consider when choosing a hair transplant:
- Natural hair color
- Hair type (straight, wavy, curly)
- Capillary density of the bald area
- Donor area hair thickness
- How long ago hair loss started
- How has hair loss progressed (slow and progressive or fast / sudden)
- Areas affected by hair loss
- Use of previous treatments
Alopecia Hair Transplant
Hair transplant for alopecia basically consists of the redistribution of follicles in the scalp, but the indication for this method depends on the degree of pathology. Treatment may vary according to different clinics and the cases presented by each patient.
Post-operative care of a transplant patient is simple;
- Rest for the first three days,
- moisten the receiving area,
- disinfect the donor area.
- Do the first wash on the fourth day.
- After that, the patient gradually returns to his normal life.