Hair Transplant Before And After Pictures By performing hair transplantation, the scalp area or area bald areas are covered. Hair taken from a denser area (usually the scalp from the back) to add hair is treated with the hair transplant Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE) method.
To preserve and maintain the results of the hair transplantation, you should follow some tips and add:
- Use a mild shampoo while washing your hair for the first few weeks.
- Do not apply pressure to the surgical area with a brush or comb for about three weeks.
- Don’t wear a hat or expose it to heavy perspiration as it can damage your scalp.
- Do not exercise for about a week.
- You can return to work within 2 to 5 days after the operation.
When Are The Results Of Hair Transplantation Effective?
Hair transplantation is generally more successful than hair restoration products, but the results of the operation may be more effective in some of the following situations:
- Baldness or natural thinning of hair.
- Hair loss due to injury.
- There is enough healthy hair on the scalp to be transplanted into the area to be treated.
- The ability to regrow hair in the donor areas of the scalp where hair is taken.
Important Advice After Hair Transplantation
Avoid smoking and alcoholic beverages after having a hair transplant in order not to slow the healing process and affect the results.
Avoid exposure to the sun and exposing your scalp to pressure and friction.
Stick to medications and antibiotics prescribed by your doctor.
You can see hair transplant before and after pictures on Crown Health Group web site.