Instructions and recommendations hair transplant after surgery;
After the hair transplant, sleep by holding your head at a 45 degree angle for three nights.
Avoid washing the hair in the first days of the hair transplant. And don’t use the hat.
- Do not be exposed to the sun in the first days of the operation.
- Avoid scratching and collision.
- Alcohol and smoking.
- Strenuous sports and football.
- Eat a varied and balanced diet rich in vitamins and other nutrients.
How Hair Grows After Hair Transplantation?
New hair does not grow once and can grow at any time, then rest for a while and then grow back. In most patients, the hair falls completely 6 to 8 weeks after the transplant. The hair transplanted in the second and third months of the transplant begins to grow under the skin.
Hair grows from the skin in the fourth to sixth month. At the sixth month, about 40 to 60% of the hairs grows, and the hair that grows thin initially, but gradually becomes thicker and thicker. The transplanted hair growth cycle is usually 12 months and in some cases it takes 18 months, which is common in women. This time is approximate and varies from person to person, and several factors play a role in the quality of the result, namely:
- The general health of the patient
- The location of the scalp treated area
- Quality grade of grafts
- Scope of your commitment to take vitamins after hair transplantation
- Necessary health care
Do Not Forget!
Stop smoking three days before the surgery, especially on the day of surgery, as smoking affects the process, delays wound healing and may be exposed to infection and do not take aspirin and other anti-inflammatory drugs two weeks before the hair transplant.